The Mustang 250Z excavators are equipped with a hydraulic quick coupler. This feature makes attachment changes as simple as flipping a switch. Plus, the pin grabber style hydraulic coupler works with the majority of excavator attachments, putting tools you already own to use.
- High quality units built around powerful, reliable Yanmar Tier IV engine.
- Proportional auxiliary hydraulics with detent to adjust attachment speed with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Four hydraulic pumps provide optimal power during simultaneous movements, requiring less engine power.
- Power-A-Tach® attachment system standard for quick and easy attachment changes.
- Digital operator interface offers an hour meter, clock, automatic maintenance reminders and historical usage monitoring.
- Electronically controlled 20.4 hp (15.2 kW) Yanmar engine.
- Proven technology provides reliable operation and a fuel efficient system.
- Easy-starting, even in cold weather, without block heaters or starting fluid.
- Exhaust is located in the rear counterweight for less noise, increased safety and improved visibility.
- Rugged, high-strength boom incorporates features to protect and extend the life of moving parts and components.
- Standard Quick Coupler makes changing attachments easy, saving you time and increasing efficiency.