Power, performance and precision. Achieve this and more with superior power and handy time-saving features in the Gehl 750 Articulated Loader. Operators will find state-of-the-art ergonomics, unsurpassed visibility and ease of operation. The Gehl 750 features simple-to-use controls at your finger tips and powered by a 74.3 hp Deutz diesel engine.
- Tiltable steering column with center-mount instrumentation for easy operator reference.
- The deluxe suspension seat is spring-suspended with a high amount of travel providing a comfortable ride for the operator.
- Excellent 360-degree visibility is achieved by positioning the operator above instead of behind the load for safe operation and excellent view of the attachment.
- Standard cab models equipment includes heat, four working lights, wipers on front and rear windows, a cup holder and adjustable side mirrors.
- Multi-function joystick lever controls the lift arm, bucket, float, travel direction, differential lock and auxiliary hydraulic functions.
- Inching pedal allows operators to vary the ground speed while maintaining a fixed engine speed, to optimally run attachments while enabling precise control.
- Engine speed can be conveniently controlled two ways: (1) with the right foot throttle or (2) with the convenient hand throttle, which also allows the ground speed to be controlled independently of engine speed.
- Differential lock button on joystick increases traction for 100% effective engagement of axles.
- 2-speed hydrostatic drive can be activated “on the go” by a switch on the joystick.
TD 3.6 L4
74.3 hp @ 2800 rpm
Length with Bucket on Ground
Front Wheel Center to Pivot Pin
Height to Top of Cab
Maximum Reach Height
Bucket Hinge Pin Height
Ground Plane to Bucket Edge Height
Dump Clearance at Full Height
Dump Reach at Full Height
Width Over Tires
52.4 / 60.8 in.
Turning Radius with Bucket
Outer Turning Radius
Inner Turning Radius
Articulation Angle from Center
Rollback at Height
Maximum Dump Angle at Full Height
Bucket Rollback at Ground
Attachment Pivot Clearance
Bucket Width - Standard
Static Tipping Load with Bucket
Static Tipping Load with Forks
Work Hydraulic System Flow STD
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - optional
Work Hydraulic System Pressure
Drive Hydraulic System Pressure
|Service Refill Capacaties|
Drive Hydraulic Reservoir Capacity
Fuel Tank Capacity
Additional Wheel Loaders