4000V NXT2 Wheel Skid Steer Loader
The versatile Mustang 4000V NXT2 Vertical-Lift skid steer loaders are designed to meet the demanding needs of large contractors, municipalities, landscapers, mining, dairies and agricultural operations. The 4000V has standard self-leveling comes standard with the exclusive Mustang vertical-lift boom design that delivers extended reach and lift height for easy truck and material loading. This full-sized skid steer loader also excel in road building, infrastructure, industrial and forestry applications.
- Hydraglide™ ride control system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material, and increased operator comfort.
- High-flow auxiliary hydraulics option available for applications that demand maximum performance.
- Fully adjustable cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- State-of-the-art, fully-adjustable operator’s cab features unsurpassed ergonomics, excellent visibility and customized comfort.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
Cummins QSB 4.5
99 hp @ 2200 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1300 rpm
272 cu. In.
Rated operating capacity - 50% tipping load
Lift arm path
Standard tire size
14.00 x 17.5 HD
Chain size ASA#
Loader hydraulic flow
Loader hydraulic pressure
Aux. hydraulic flow
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders