3300V NXT2 Wheel Skid Steer Loader
The versatile Mustang 3300V NXT2 Vertical-Lift skid steer loaders are designed to meet the demanding needs of large contractors, municipalities, landscapers, mining, dairies and agricultural operations. The 3300V has an optional self-leveling on/off switch in the cab and comes standard with the exclusive Mustang vertical-lift boom design that delivers extended reach and lift height for easy truck and material loading. This full-sized skid steer loader also excel in road building, infrastructure, industrial and forestry applications.
- High-efficiency 72 horse-power Tier IV engine.
- High-flow auxiliary hydraulics option available for applications that demand maximum performance.
- Fully adjustable cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- All instrumentation on the 3300V NXT2 is conveniently located in the upper-right and left instrument panels for easy access. Machine information is shown in convenient, digital displays that can be customized to user preference.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
72 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1625 rpm
202.6 cu. In.
Rated operating capacity - 50% tipping load
Lift arm path
Standard tire size
14.00 x 17.5 HD
Chain size ASA#
Loader hydraulic flow
Loader hydraulic pressure
Aux. hydraulic flow
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders