1900R Wheel Skid Steer Loader
The all-new Mustang 1900R skid steer loader incorporates several enhanced features designed to meet the needs of the industry including a newly redesigned operator area with spacious entry, enhanced controls, digital display and improved visibility. Also upgraded features include Tier IV emissions compliant engine and enhanced hydraulic performance with improved cycle times, increased auxiliary flow and impressive breakout forces. And the optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
- Thumb-controlled, fully-proportionate auxiliary control switch is located on the control grip in both control configurations.
- Relief under pressure coupler blocks make attachment changes simple and quick.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provides a cleaner and quieter operating environment.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
69.3 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1625 rpm
202.6 cu. In.
Rated operating capacity - 50% tipping load
1900 lbs. - 2110 w/ counterweight
Lift arm path
Standard tire size
10.00 x 16.5 HD
Chain size ASA#
Loader hydraulic flow
Loader hydraulic pressure
Aux. hydraulic flow
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders