1650R Wheel Skid Steer Loader
The versatile Mustang 1650R Radial-Lift Skid Steer Loaders are designed to meet the demanding needs and options of contractors, municipalities, landscapers, mining, dairies and agricultural operations. The 1650R has the option for custom built controls, including hand/foot, hands-only or joystick controls. These skid steer loaders also excel in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications. Due to the radial-lift path, the maximum reach is greater at the middle of the lift height. This is highly beneficial for loading flatbed trucks, backfilling or dumping over a wall.
- Custom controls built to user preference with choice of hand/foot, hands-only or joystick controls.
- 42% more visibility with new lift arm and spacious new operator’s station.
- New Front / Rear Lighting make for a wider field of illumination with independently adjustable front and rear flex-mounted lights.
- Easy entry and exit with lowered, no-slip step and increased width between tilt cylinder pins.
- Improved service with swing-out cooler and easy ROPS adjustments from dual-gas springs.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provides a cleaner and quieter operating environment.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
69.9 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1625 rpm
201.4 cu. In.
Rated operating capacity - 50% tipping load
1650 lbs. - 1800 w/ counterweight
Lift arm path
Standard tire size
10.00 x 16.5 HD
Chain size ASA#
Loader hydraulic flow
Loader hydraulic pressure
Aux. hydraulic flow
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders