1350R Wheel Skid Steer Loader
The versatile Mustang 1350R Radial-Lift Skid Steer Loaders are designed to meet the demanding needs of contractors, municipalities, landscapers, mining, dairies and agricultural operations. These skid steer loaders also excel in excavating, grading and digging below grade applications. Due to the radial-lift path, the maximum reach is greater at the middle of the lift height. This is highly beneficial for loading flatbed trucks, backfilling or dumping over a wall.
- 42% more visibility with new lift arm and spacious new operator’s station.
- New Front / Rear Lighting make for a wider field of illumination with independently adjustable front and rear flex-mounted lights.
- Easy entry and exit with lowered, no-slip step and increased width between tilt cylinder pins.
- Improved service with swing-out cooler and easy ROPS adjustments from dual-gas springs.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provides a cleaner and quieter operating environment.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
46.3 hp @ 2400 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1820 rpm
133.6 cu. In.
Rated operating capacity - 50% tipping load
1350 lbs. - 1500 w/ counterweight
Lift arm path
Standard tire size
10.00 x 16.5 HD
Chain size ASA#
Loader hydraulic flow
Loader hydraulic pressure
Aux. hydraulic flow
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders