The V420 GEN:2 Skid Loader is a product of superior innovation and well thought-out product development. The operator’s compartment on the V420 GEN:2 Skid Loader provides a safe and comfortable working environment for operators of all sizes. Controls are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- The re-designed chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushings strengthen the loader for heavy-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and electronic foot and electronic hand throttles allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption (not available with hand/foot controls).
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket. Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- Standard mechanical suspension seat and optional air-ride suspension seat provide enhanced levels of comfort.
- New side-folding restraint bar and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Extra-large side screens combined with a low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Standard Hydraglide™ ride control system allows the lift arm to “float” when transporting loads, minimizing loss of material, and increased operator comfort.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
120 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1600 rpm
220 cu. In.
Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
Overall Height to Top of ROPS
Overall Length with Bucket
Dump Angle at Full Height
Dump Reach at Full Height
Rollback at Ground
Rollback Angle at Full Height
Seat to Ground Height
Overall Width - Less Bucket
Ground Clearance to Chassis
Overall Length - Less Bucket
Standard tire size
14.00 x 17.5 HD
Travel Speed - Max
Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Max
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders