The V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is a product of superior innovation and well thought-out product development. The spacious operator’s compartment on the V270 GEN:2 Skid Loader is every operator’s dream with ergonomically designed controls to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide cleaner and quieter operating environment.
- Extra-large side screens combined with a low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Fully adjustable controls and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Domed, wide-view glass door option reduces glare and provides optimal visibility to the lift arm, work tool and front work area. Large top, front window provides a clear view of the lift arm in its higher lift positions.
- Standard proportional auxiliary hydraulic control gives the operator the ability to adjust attachment speeds with infinitely adjustable flow control.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
72 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1625 rpm
202.6 cu. In.
Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
Overall Height to Top of ROPS
Overall Length with Bucket
Dump Angle at Full Height
Dump Reach at Full Height
Rollback at Ground
Rollback Angle at Full Height
Seat to Ground Height
Overall Width - Less Bucket
Ground Clearance to Chassis
Overall Length - Less Bucket
Standard tire size
12.00 x 16.5 HD
Travel Speed - Max
Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Max
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders