With over 40 years of skid loader manufacturing experience, Gehl has taken performance to the next level with the R260 Skid Loader. The spacious operator station with plenty of adjustability and enhanced comfort features that users have come to expect from Gehl. Controls on the R260 incorporate intuitive design, state-of-the-art technology and plenty of options to suit the preference of any operator.
- Large Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- New side-folding restraint bar and adjustable armrests enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Adjustable control pods (joystick and hand/foot configurations) and an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Extra-large side screens combined with Gehl PowerView® low-profile lift arm design provide a wide field-of-view to the side work areas.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a cleaner, quieter, climate controlled operating environment.
- Hydraloc™ system applies brakes whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
- The DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) system provides clean emissions without the need for additional fuel after-treatment additives.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
72 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1625 rpm
202.6 cu. In.
Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
Overall Height to Top of ROPS
Overall Length with Bucket
Dump Angle at Full Height
Dump Reach at Full Height
Rollback at Ground
Rollback Angle at Full Height
Seat to Ground Height
Overall Width - Less Bucket
Ground Clearance to Chassis
Overall Length - Less Bucket
Standard tire size
12.00 x 16.5 HD
Travel Speed - Max
Travel Speed with Two-Speed Option - Max
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders