The Gehl R165 rounds up the mid-frame skid loader class with top-notch performance and state-of-the-art operator’s cab. The R165 is equipped with an all-new Yanmar Tier IV naturally-aspirated diesel engine and has an amped-up hydraulic systems which incorporate intuitive design for precise controllability.
- Sound reduction material within the cab suppresses outside noise for a quieter operator environment.
- A front-lifting restraint bar with integrated armrests provides personalized comfort and increased safety.
- Standard high-back adjustable seat and optional air-ride suspension seat or mechanical suspension seat provide enhanced, all-day comfort.
- Cab forward design enhances view to the bucket edge. Lowered rear towers improve visibility to the rear of the machine.
- Hydraloc™ System – Brakes and hydraulics are applied automatically whenever the operator raises the restraint bar, leaves the operator’s seat or switches off the ignition.
- Creature comforts include automatic dome light, cup holder, 12-volt outlet, storage tray and multiple adjustable air vents.
- Digital color display shows real time fuel consumption, engine RPM’s, machine hours, engine diagnostic codes, warning indicators and much more.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
69.3 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1625 rpm
201.4 cu. In.
Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
Overall Height to Top of ROPS
Overall Length with Bucket
Dump Angle at Full Height
Dump Reach at Full Height
Rollback at Ground
Rollback Angle at Full Height
Seat to Ground Height
Overall Width - Less Bucket
Ground Clearance to Chassis
Overall Length - Less Bucket
Standard tire size
10.00 x 16.5 HD
Travel Speed - Max
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders