The R105 is built for efficiency. Super Hi-Power drive chains feature heavy, high-strength construction designed for the most rugged conditions. A large operator’s compartment with clear front, side and rear sight lines provides operators full, expansive views for increased safety. Ergonomic controls in the R105 Skid Loader provide smooth loader and attachment operation. The R105 provides 14.5 gpm of hydraulic flow powering a variety of attachments to get work done faster.
- ROPS/FOPS Level II is standard for extra operator protection.
- Roof grid section and window provide excellent bucket visibility at full height.
- Adjustable operator restraint bar offers secondary protection and serves as a padded armrest.
- Lockout system shuts down lift/tilt functions when optional front door is opened.
- Open canopy, open canopy with door and enclosed cab with heat are available.
- Hand and foot throttle are standard equipment, providing quieter operation and less fuel consumption.
- Liquid-cooled for superior performance in all weather conditions.
- Excellent cold weather starting with glow plug assist system.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
34.7 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1820 rpm
100 cu. In.
Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
Overall Height to Top of ROPS
Overall Length with Bucket
Dump Angle at Full Height
Dump Reach at Full Height
Rollback at Ground
Rollback Angle at Full Height
Seat to Ground Height
Overall Width - Less Bucket
Ground Clearance to Chassis
Overall Length - Less Bucket
Standard tire size
27 x 8.5 x 15 HD
Travel Speed - Max
Auxiliary Hydraulics - Standard
High-Flow Auxiliary Hydraulics - Option
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders