The Gehl VT320 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up to be the top performing machine on the jobsite. The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in all-day productivity on the jobsite. Controls on the VT320 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility and the engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Designed from the ground up, the welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket. Level II ROPS/FOPS is standard equipment.
- Fully adjustable controls mounted to a standard mechanical suspension seat or an optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
- Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator’s seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
- Multi-purpose LCD display provides easy readout during operation.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
114 hp @ 2300 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1,600 rpm
221 cu. In.
Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
Reach - Fully Raised
Dump Angle Fully Raised
Dump Height - Fully Raised
Maximum Rollback Angle Fully Raised
Overall Height at ROPS
Overall Length with Bucket
Overall Length without Bucket
Reach at Specified Height
Dump Angle at Specified Height
Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground
Digging Position - Below Ground
Angle of Departure
Overall Width - Less Bucket
Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket
Clearance Radius - Rear With Standard Counterweight
Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed
Transmission Pump Type
Radial Piston with Planetary Gear
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Compact Track Loaders