The Gehl RT255 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up to be the top performing machine on the jobsite. The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in all-day productivity on the jobsite. Controls on the RT255 Compact Track Loaders are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility and the engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Rated operating capacity at 35% of 2550 lbs, this RT255 can safely pick-up and operate to it’s full potential.
- Class-leading lift breakout force and high tilt breakout force give you the power needed to break out concrete slabs, frozen piles of dirt or remove tree stumps.
- Optional counterweight/bumper can gain extra tipping capacity while offering increased rear protection.
- Level II ROPS/FOPS provides the highest level of safety protection for an operator in a roll over or falling object situation.
- ALL NEW seat-mounted pilot control system has redesigned the cab by mounting the controls to the seat. This provides added leg room and less arm fatigue during operation.
- The IdealAccess™ Door is a Gehl patented design featuring a low clearance door that delivers cab-to-canopy versatility and easy access.
- Tilt out foot feature allows for best-in-class foot well cleanout and provides easy access to the fuel tank and other components under the cab.
- Excellent sightlines from all sides for safe and precise placement of loads and reduced jobsite incidents. A high-mounted seat provides an excellent vantage point to the attachment and cutting-edge.
- New “glove friendly”, weather proof push style buttons with an automotive design and feel.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator’s seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
74.3 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1,500 rpm
221 cu. In.
Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
Reach - Fully Raised
Dump Angle Fully Raised
Dump Height - Fully Raised
Maximum Rollback Angle Fully Raised
Overall Height at ROPS
Overall Length with Bucket
Overall Length without Bucket
Reach at Specified Height
Dump Angle at Specified Height
Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground
Digging Position - Below Ground
Angle of Departure
Overall Width - Less Bucket
Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket
Clearance Radius - Rear With Standard Counterweight
Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed
Transmission Pump Type
Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Compact Track Loaders