The Gehl RT185 Compact Track Loader was designed from the ground up. The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity. Controls on the Gehl RT185 Compact Track Loader are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility and the engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 69.6 hp.
- The welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Flush rear door and angled rear towers provide tight rear clearance radius and excellent visibility.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection and towing capability.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and bushing strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
- Cab forward design with optional IdealAccess™ Folding Cab Door.
- NEW Back up camera is optional equipment.
- New, side-folding restraint bars and armrests with multiple adjustments enhance operator safety and comfort.
- Deluxe High-Back Cushion Seat – Mechanical Suspension delivers outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Optional pressurized sealed cab enclosure with heat/AC, sound reduction material and rear-mounted air filter provide a comfortable, clean and quiet operating environment.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator’s seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
69.9 hp @ 2500 rpm
Peak Torque @ 1,625 rpm
203 cu. In.
Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
Reach - Fully Raised
Dump Angle Fully Raised
Dump Height - Fully Raised
Maximum Rollback Angle Fully Raised
Overall Height at ROPS
Overall Length with Bucket
Overall Length without Bucket
Reach at Specified Height
Dump Angle at Specified Height
Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground
Digging Position - Above Ground
Angle of Departure
Overall Width - Less Bucket
Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket
Clearance Radius - Rear With Standard Counterweight
Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed
Transmission Pump Type
Axial Piston with Planetary Gear Box Reduction
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Compact Track Loaders