The Gehl RT105 Compact Track Loader is taking performance to the next level. The extra-large, state-of-the art operator’s station on the RT105 Track Loader is designed for optimal operator comfort resulting in more productivity. Controls are ergonomically designed to reduce operator fatigue, increase productivity and improve versatility. Plus the engine is packed with plenty of low-end torque, just what a track loader needs to power through the toughest jobs.
- Tier IV-certified Yanmar diesel engines provide 35 hp
- The welded chassis aids in superior weight distribution, which further enhances stability, grading, tractive effort and provides a smoother ride.
- Optional rear bumper/counterweight provides additional protection.
- Thick steel plating and heavy-duty pins and strengthen the loader for extreme-duty work.
- Electronic engine control and foot throttle allow operation at partial throttle, reducing sound levels and fuel consumption.
- Cab forward design enhances the view to the bucket.
- Level II FOPS is standard equipment.
- Optional air-ride seat deliver outstanding comfort and precision control by moving with the operator during operation.
- Complicated gauges and cluttered dash readouts are eliminated with a customizable, easy-to-use multi-function display that incorporates all warning/operation lights and machine configuration screens.
- Standard Hydraloc™ system applies the parking brake whenever the operator raises the restraint bars, leaves the operator’s seat, opens the door or switches off the ignition.
Type of operator station
Open CAB / Closed CAB
35 hp @ 2800 rpm
Peak Torque @ rpm
100 cu. In.
Overall Operating Height - Fully Raised
Height to Hinge Pin - Fully Raised
Reach - Fully Raised
Dump Angle Fully Raised
Dump Height - Fully Raised
Maximum Rollback Angle Fully Raised
Overall Height at ROPS
Overall Length with Bucket
Overall Length without Bucket
Reach at Specified Height
Dump Angle at Specified Height
Maximum Rollback Angle at Ground
Digging Position - Below Ground
Angle of Departure
Overall Width - Less Bucket
Clearance Radius - Front With Bucket
Clearance Radius - Rear With Standard Counterweight
Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow - Rated Speed
Transmission Pump Type
Axial Piston Variable Double Pump
Radial Piston Motor w/ Two Speed
|Service Refill Capacities|
Including operator's weight 175 lbs.
Additional Wheel Skid Loaders