830R/T Locating Equipment
Identifying and tracing utility lines can be tricky business. A simple way to improve your frequency of success is the Ditch Witch® 830R/T electronic locating system. Made to withstand the demands of rugged jobsites, the exceptionally easy-to-use 830R/T offers outstanding performance at a very high active frequency. Only the 830R/T enables you to locate both gas mains and gas feeder systems. In short, the 830R/T has everything you’re looking for in a contractor-grade locating system.
- Adaptive filtering, an exclusive feature, makes the 830R/T highly responsive in all modes of operation; provides left-to-right guidance very quickly regardless of mode or operator style.
- Advanced, high-frequency 830R/T traces poor conductors and provides clearer signals for longer distances than other high-frequency units—and even some low-frequency units.
- Simple operation—just turn it on and go—reduces training time; with the 830R/T, even novice operators can be highly productive.
- Automatic visual and audio feedback makes locating quicker and gives the operator more confidence in verifying the locate.
- In addition to utility location, the versatile 830R/T is an ideal electronic locating system for telecommunications, landscape, water/sewer, and oil and gas applications.
- Long battery life (75 hours on the receiver, 150 hours on the transmitter) means less downtime.
- Low cost of ownership thanks to the 830R/T’s extremely durable construction; system has an IP65 environmental rating, so it can stand up to the rigors of the jobsite and the elements.
- PV (Peak Verify) mode gives the operator an additional way to verify the locate.
|Recommended PC Specifications|
|Radar Power Requirements|
|150 Short-Range W/S Beacon|
|150 Long-Range W/S Beacon|
|150 Short-Range Conduit Beacon|
|150 Long-Range Conduit Beacon|
|150 Short-Range Plastics Beacon|
|150 Long-Range Plastics Beacon|
|150 Short-Range Iron Beacon|
|150 Long-Range Iron Beacon|
50/100/150 or 60/120/180
Audio and Visual
2 D-cell batteries
-4° to 122° F
6 D-cell batteries
-4° to 122° F
Additional Locator Models