Utiliguard™ Locating Equipment
Your guide to success underground is the versatile 150 beacon, which works with a wide range of Ditch Witch electronic locating systems to help you confidently trace water, sewer, and drain lines. Whether you are locating metallic pipe, non-metallic pipe or conduit, the 150 beacon helps you easily trace a path or locate blockages. Offering frequencies of 512 Hz up to 33 kHz, Ditch Witch 150 water/sewer and conduit beacons are electronic locating devices that underground construction professionals depend on to transmit accurate location and depth information.
- Compact Ditch Witch 150 water/sewer beacons can navigate 45°, 90° and 180° pipe joints of up to 1.25″ in diameter with ease.
- Ditch Witch 150 conduit beacons are longer and designed to provide greater stability in straight pipe of up to 1.25″ in diameter.
- Short-range water/sewer beacons can trace pipes at ranges of up to 12 ft through non-metallic pipe or 6 ft through cast-iron pipe.
- Long-range water/sewer beacons have ranges of up to 30 ft through non-metallic pipe or 20 ft through cast-iron pipe.
- Short-range conduit beacons can trace pipes at ranges of up to 12 ft through plastic pipe.
- Long-range conduit beacons have ranges of up to 30 ft through plastic pipe.
- Short-and long-range 150 conduit beacons are also compatible with Ditch Witch 250- and 900-series locators.